‘Utopian Realism’ is an exploration of rural utopianism, idealism and industrialism in the North East of England and Mid Wales by the artists Mair Hughes and Bridget Kennedy.

Friday 1 July 2011

Finally up to speed (sort of)

Phew!

I've posted a whole lot of stuff retrospectively, it is a good way for me to reflect upon the experiences Mair and I have shared.

I hope over the next few weeks to move forwards and share some more developed ideas with you. What I have posted thus far is a tiny slither from the mass of information and images I have collected and I have no doubt there will be much more to come!!

We will probably dip back and forth between us and there are things that we shared right at the beginning that will come to the fore as well as things that will slip back into the shadows of time.

For now I'm going to stop and walk down to the village for some fish and chips......

No comments:

Post a Comment